We welcome all old and new visitors, exhibitors, members and vendors at our annual event and we have provided the forms to fill in and submit to us for registration purposes. Please select from the options below - we have provided an online fill in form as well as a downloadable form for fax or email purposes.
R 1,700.00 - R 4,500.00
R 1,900.00 - R 8,000.00
R 3,500.00 - R 8,000.00
R 900.00 - R 4,000.00
1. Provide products or services of a satisfactory quality to all parties.
2. Submit a list of items to be sold, with corresponding selling prices.
3. Maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment and ensure that the vendors area is left as found.
4. At own expense, obtain all permits, give all necessary notices, pay all license fees and comply with all municipal by laws and national laws, rules, ordinances and regulations, relating to public health or applicable to the business carried out under this agreement and will also assume complete and sole liability for the services carried out by the vendor.
5. Food vendors:
5.1 Provide a copy of the certificate of acceptability for Food Vendors to CITP and ensure that the original certificate is posted at the point of sale visible to members of the public.
5.2 Ground sheets are a requirement where food vendors do not use a Food Trailer.
5.3 Have a 4.5 Kg fire extinguisher as required by minimum standard.
5.4 Gazebos of vendors must be secured be weights
5.5 Electrical cords on walkways must be covered
5.6 Vendors must clean up the area of the stand upon leaving the event, no oil, fat spillage and waste to be left on tarmac
6. Comply with applicable laws pertaining to The Basic Conditions of Employment Act, the Occupational Health & Safety Act, the Labour Relations Act, the Employment Equity Act, and any other applicable acts and regulations as required.
1. All applications will not necessarily be accepted. The organizer’s’ decision is final.
2. Payment will not secure stand unless accompanied by written acceptance by the organisers or Exhibition Promoter.
3. You will be notified about the application result within 7 days after receiving of application. Deposit payable within 30 days of invoice. Stand will be allocated after deposit was received. Payment must be made in full on or before 1st of June after which a stand number will be confirmed.
Banking details will be on the invoice
4. If no or late payment is received the allocation will be null and void and the stand will immediately be given to the next selected candidate, unless otherwise arranged between you and the organisers.
5. Vendors will be responsible for setting up of their stands, chairs and tables.
6. Advertising boards will have to comply with the regulations of the property owners, and all other rules and regulations of the appropriate authorities and stadium/regional rules will be applicable.
7. One vendor’s access ticket per 4 square meters rented will be handed to Exhibitors with a maximum of 3 tickets per stand additional tickets is available @ R 100,- per ticket
8. The organisers, promoters and owners or any of their representatives, shall be indemnified against any loss, accident, or damage that may be incurred by the vendor, its personnel, visitors and guests on signing of this application and/or paying of the required fee.
9. Vendor’s vehicles are only allowed to park in the trailer park and not on the track or pit area.
10. Before and during the events vendors are only allowed to sell from their assigned stand.
11. Vendors need to display their name tags and/or armbands at all times.
12. On the day of the event contact persons will be nominated to handle any enquiries and this detail will be made available a week before the event.
13. Vendors’ stands must be setup before 6h45 on the morning of the event. Gates open at 5h15 on morning of event. Please report at the collection office at the main gate. If you arrive early park in the parking area at the collection office. Do not queue in front of the gate.
14. Breaking down at the end of the day will only commence at 16h00 and no vehicles will be allowed for collection before 17h00
For more information, contact:
Frik: 082 444 2954
Hanlie: 082 908 2295 (07h00 - 15h00)
Marinda Botha: 076 846 1380
Make your own website - Find more